Sunday, February 19, 2012

Index Analyzing Tools

Would somebody please recommend some index analyzing tools for me, I used Microsoft index tuning
wizard, which is not really useful.
Thanks in advance,
Harry
I'm not quite sure what tool you are looking for, but SQLExecMS from
www.laplas-soft.com can tell you a lot things about existing indexes, like
density, depth, selectivity and so on.
JS
"Harry" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C4DDBA89-BBE3-44BE-85B0-977D6F0CA137@.microsoft.com...
> Would somebody please recommend some index analyzing tools for me, I used
Microsoft index tuning
> wizard, which is not really useful.
> Thanks in advance,
> Harry
|||Thank you, John. I am looking for a tool can load the workload file (for example: trace) like Index tuning wizard, but give me right anwser, not like Index tuning wizard tell me 'You got 0% or Minus Improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment